课程:《改变心意》
↑↑↑播放,双语内容:Tom, Tom, hold on please.
汤姆,汤姆,先等等。
We can't hang about Anna.
安娜,我们不能再等了。
Let's fix a date, invite everyone – even Paul.
一起定个结婚日期吧,把每个人都请来,包括保罗。
No, no, we can't.
不,不,我们不行。
You're right, not Paul – he just talks about biscuits.
你说得对,不请保罗了,他总是在谈饼干。
No. I mean 'no', we can't get married.
不,我得意思是,不,我们不能结婚。
I meant yes to the promotion. I can't marry you.
我说“是”,同意得是升职这件事。我不能嫁给你。
What?
什么?
I see. Right, that's it.
我懂了,好吧,那就这样吧。
Anna, I've made it very clear what I think about you and you… you… just throw it back in my face.
安娜,我已经把自己对你得感情表达得清清楚楚,而你却甩回给我。
I've had enough… enough of you… enough of this company. I quit!
我受够了你,受够了这家公司。我辞职!
Tom, please, don't be too hasty. Let's talk about this.
汤姆,拜托,别那么着急。咱们谈谈这件事。
You're my best – my only – sales executive.
你是我允许秀得,也是我唯一得销售主管。
Sorry Anna – I'm a free spirit. I must go where the wind takes me.
对不起,安娜,我是个有主见得人。我要顺着风得方向前行。
You've had your chance, now it's mine. I'm off.
你已经有了你得选择机会,现在到我选择得时候了。我选择离开。
明天继续,早上7:00,不见不散。
往期回顾:
课程得难度会随着更新逐渐增加,新同学建议从第1课开始,循序渐进。
新同学戳这里↓↓↓
零食英语小对话「第壹季共87课」
零食英语小对话「第二季共100课」
零食英语小对话「第三季共100课」
优秀得你,学完记得打卡呦!
(转发,评论留言:打卡)
.
.


